This one-day ILT course following the Tetration Implementation course is designed for Application, Security, and Network Engineers who operate the Tetration Platform for Application and Security Operations.
This course will cover material from an Operations perspective, discussing best practices, caveats and common issues. Topics will include Advanced ADM, ERSPAN Agents, Security Policy, Troubleshooting, and the Security Dashboard. THIS CLASS IS DESIGNED FOR EXISTING TETRATION CUSTOMERS.
- Tetration Implementation class (or equivalent experience)
- Good grasp of networking concepts
- Knowledge of Firewall and Load Balancer Principles
- Fundamental Understanding of Network Protocols
- Familiarity with the Linux command line
After the course attendees will be able to:
- Operationalize & Monitor the Tetration Platform (on-prem or as-a-service)
- Conduct expert, advanced Application Dependency Mapping
- Deploy and manage ERSPAN agents
- Correctly prioritise multiple levels of policy
- Troubleshoot policy conflicts
- Resolve application issues using flow search
- Build security daily routines with dashboards
- Network Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Solution Architects
- Systems Integrators
- Application Owners
- Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure Engineers
- Network Engineers • DevOps Teams
Instructor Led Training
- Lecture + Hands-on Lab
- In-Person Delivery
- Live via WebEx
- Advanced Application Dependency Mapping
Lab1: Advanced ADM
- ERSPAN Agents
Lab2: ERSPAN Agent ADM
- Security Policy
Lab 3: Enforcing Security Policies
Lab 4: Segmentation Policy Violations
Lab 5: Policy Conflict Resolution
Lab 6: Security Rule Breaks Application
Lab 7: What if? How to Handle Recurring Issues
- Flow Search
Lab 8: Flow Search
- Tetration Platform Monitoring 7. Security Dashboard Operations
Lab 9: Security Dashboard Operations
BTA is un-rivaled when it comes to getting complex DC ideas across to a technical audience.
Great teaching! Complexity simplified!
Best training experience by far, "A" rating end to end from the material, the way it was delivered, the trainer was amazing, a true expert and professional.
Outstanding instructor, fantastic venue, rock-solid lab with great exercises! All-around top-notch training experience - good job, everyone.
The instructor was excellent. Field experience showed and real-world example and problems are most useful.
One of the best courses I've taken.
The troubleshooting sessions were awesome.
The instructor understood our knowledge level entering the class and modified accordingly. Much appreciated.