Cisco Multicloud Portfolio Enablement
FOR CISCO AND CISCO PARTNER TEAMS. Cisco's Multicloud Portfolio is a framework to rapidly enable customers to design, deploy and optimize multiple cloud environments. This three-day ILT course will introduce technical Sales Teams to this Portfolio, and prepare them to introduce it to their customers' networks. Students will get hands-on practice in a live lab environment. THIS CLASS IS DESIGNED FOR CISCO AND CISCO PARTNER TEAMS. A cisco.com or partner email address will be required for attendance.
- Good grasp of networking concepts
- Fundamental understanding of network protocols
- Willingness to learn something new
After the course attendees will be able to:
- Describe the components of the Cisco Multicloud Portfolio
- Understand the value propositions for each component
- Configure each component in a production network
- Describe the technical sales process for Multicloud
- Use the various design and demand-generation tools to support a Multicloud practice
- Understand how to position and sell Cisco's Multicloud Portfolio
- Technical Sales Teams
- Network Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Solution Architects
- Systems Integrators
- Data Center & Cloud Infrastructure Engineers
- Network Engineers
- DevOps Teams
Instructor Led Training
- Lecture + Hands-on Lab
- In-Person Delivery
- Live via WebEx
Module 2: Multicloud Introduction
Module 3: Cloud Connect
- CSR 1000v with Lab
- Meraki vMX with Lab
- vEdge with Umbrella with lab
Module 4: Cloud Protect
- AMP for Endpoints with Lab
- Cloudlock with Lab
- Meraki Systems Manager with Lab
- Stealthwatch Cloud with Lab
- Tetration Saas with Lab
- Umbrella with Lab
Module 5: Cloud Consume
- CloudCenter Suite with Lab
- AppDynsmis with Lab
- Container Platform
Module 6: Cloud Consume
- Cloud Advisory for Partners Framework - tools for success
Module 7: Sales Process
- IDC Primary Research
- Multicloud Advisor Tool with Lab
- Workshops & Engagements
Module 99: Cisco Multicloud Review
BTA is un-rivaled when it comes to getting complex DC ideas across to a technical audience.
Great teaching! Complexity simplified!
Best training experience by far, "A" rating end to end from the material, the way it was delivered, the trainer was amazing, a true expert and professional.
Outstanding instructor, fantastic venue, rock-solid lab with great exercises! All-around top-notch training experience - good job, everyone.
The instructor was excellent. Field experience showed and real-world example and problems are most useful.
One of the best courses I've taken.
The troubleshooting sessions were awesome.
The instructor understood our knowledge level entering the class and modified accordingly. Much appreciated.