ACI Deployment Workshop
This course is designed for customers, systems engineers and field engineers to build on foundational ACI concepts and further develop ACI configuration, demonstration and troubleshooting skills. The course is delivered with lecture and lab activities to reinforce concepts. 75% of time will be spent in lab activities.
- Completion of the 4 day ACI Field Engineer Course
- Pass Exam 700-703
- Understanding of basic layer 2 and 3 networking concepts
- Knowledge virtualization concepts and technology
- Basic Firewall and Load Balancing principles
- Basic system administration skills (linux/windows)
Upon completion of the course, students will be familiar with:
- Pre-Deployment Interview/Information gathering process
- Out of the box setup and configuration of an ACI fabric
- Scenario driven configuration principals for:
- Tenant Configurations
- Application Network Profiles (ANP)
- Contracts, endpoints
- Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) integration
- Connecting the ACI fabric to external L2 and L3 networks
- Connecting fabric to L4 - L7 services (ASA, F5, etc….)
Hands on lab environments. Each student will have:
- A dedicated ACI tenant with 2 ESXi hosts with appropriate VM's
- Vcenter Appliance
- L2/L3 outside connections
- Class size will be restricted to 12 students to facilitate more hands on lab time.
Who should attend
- Cisco/Partner Systems Engineers/Field Engineers that do demonstration activities for ACI
- Solutions Architects
- End user customers deploying ACI fabrics including Nexus 9000 series switches
BTA is un-rivaled when it comes to getting complex DC ideas across to a technical audience.
Great teaching! Complexity simplified!
Best training experience by far, "A" rating end to end from the material, the way it was delivered, the trainer was amazing, a true expert and professional.
Outstanding instructor, fantastic venue, rock-solid lab with great exercises! All-around top-notch training experience - good job, everyone.
The instructor was excellent. Field experience showed and real-world example and problems are most useful.
One of the best courses I've taken.
The troubleshooting sessions were awesome.
The instructor understood our knowledge level entering the class and modified accordingly. Much appreciated.