Tetration Setup Service
What is The Service?
The BTA Tetration Setup engagement is designed to quickly configure and provision Tetration-as-a-Service (TaaS) for practical Customer use. At the end of the Setup, the Customer will have a fully configured Tetration installation, with associated documentation.
We Have the Hands-On Tetration Experience You Need.
BTA has been building and teaching Tetration enablement and implementation courses to partners and customers all over the world.
BTA's Tetration Setup Includes:
- Initial site configuration
- Setup troubleshooting and configuration validation
- Software Sensor Deployment Assistance (up to 100 endpoints)
Best Practice Scope Design
- Application Dependency Mapping analyses for up to 2
- Up to 100 endpoints total
- One post-run analysis session for each
- Up to 1 additional ADM optimization run, per application
- Inter-workspace applications ARE supported, as needed
- Up to 5 days from start to finish
- Up to 1 day onsite
- Remote configuration and deliverable debrief
- Application Debrief and Knowledge Transfer session
- Up to 2 hours in up to 1 session
- For up to 12 customer personnel
- As-Built Tetration installation Documentation
- Application Description Documentation
- Endpoint and Policy Configurations