Ensure Networks for Tetration Analytics: Network Segmentation Security
Ensure Networks for Tetration Analytics Overview
Ensure Networks for Tetration Analytics is a managed application segmentation offering that provides actionable deliverables helping organizations create, analyze, correlate, and enforce application security policies as business grows and evolves. Ensure Networks for Tetration Analytics is focused on creating an immediate ROI for security vulnerability visibility and recommended mitigation while offering a consistent engagement model to move all your applications to Zero Trust security policies over time.
Whether the application or workload is in the cloud, or on premise, BTA's Ensure Networks service delivers agent installation, application dependency mapping, segmentation policies, as well as enforcement. The BTA team of architects and security analysts leverage years of experience with Tetration implementations to prioritize workload and application patching, provide system level monitoring, and application enforcement reporting. Reporting is delivered weekly, monthly, and quarterly and can be adjusted based on your needs or drivers.
A BTA engagement manager schedules working sessions with your team ensuring your Application Visibility, Segmentation, Enforcement Policies, and Forensic Data collection goals are being met as your business moves to a zero-trust model.
From Application Dependency Mapping, to a full Zero-Trust implementation, the BTA Ensure Networks team is available to guide your organization with your Tetration Analytics journey.
Network Segmentation Security Benefits
- Maximize resources through well planned and implemented application segmentation and workload protection.
- Automate Agent installation and configuration
- Mitigate risk by leveraging experienced architects and proven best practices
- Prioritize application and workload patching through CVE reporting and recommendations.
- Know the applications and ports being used in your infrastructure.
- Identify and protect open ports (used and unused) in your network.
Network Segmentation Security Deliverables
- Application Segmentation
- Tetration Care and Feeding
- CVE Reporting
- Attack Surface Reporting
- Agent Installation
- Annotations and Scopes (Baseline DNS)
- Forensic Enablement
- Infoblox, Vcenter
- Monthly Tetration Webinar
- Service Now Integration
- Post Incident Forensic Analysis
- ACI Policy Definitions and Deployment
- 24x7x365 Response